Features 8 opto isolated digital input channels with an input
voltage range of 17 Volt to 28 Volt or TTL level.
The input signal can be completely floated to prevent ground loops.
Eight reed relays are also included on the card and have a contact rating of 120V AC/DC, 1A and a life expectancy of 100 million operations at signal level load.
Each relay channel can be used to control ON/OFF of external devices, to drive external high power relays, to activate alarms, etc.
It is suitable for use with Windows 95/98/NT.
The card has a DB37 pin external connector.Features:
* Supports 8 relay output channels and 8 photo couple input
* Maximum rating for relay: 120V AC/DC 1 amp
* Life expectancy for relay: 100 million operation at signal level load
* Allows the photo input signals to be completely floated to prevent ground loops
* Activation voltage: 17 to 28V or TTL level
* Address selectable
* Attraction time for relay: 3 ms
* Fall off time for relay: 2 ms
* Isolation resistance for relay: 100M ohm