Single port Parallel 34mm ExpressCard.
Using an Oxford PCI-e chipset for design, the Parallel port has an independet IRQ address, not like USB based Expresscards that share one IRQ with many USB products.What is different between PCI-e base and USB base products?
PCI-e base - it has own IRQ address, and assigned by system, it is standard for Parallel and Serial RS-232/422/485 products. It has also fast transfer speed, as we know one PCI-e slot has 2.5G. Therefore, 2.5 transfer only for one Parallel port.
USB base - for IRQ address, it is under USB port, Parallel port has no own IRQ address. For USB is has 480Mbps, and it also share with few other USB port, therefore, transfer rate will be share.Features
* Single port IEEE 1284 Parallel ports with communication speeds up to 15Mbps/s
* Designed to meet PCI-Express Base Specification Revision 1.1
* Supports Hot-Swapping and Plug-n-Play function
* Supports ECP / EPP / SPP
* Built-in 32 byte hardware FIFO
* Certified by Microsoft WHQL,CE,FCC approval
* Support Linux,Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista & 7
* Works with Intel and AMD 32/64-bit CPU SystemSpecifications
Controller: OXFORD OXPCIe840
Bus: PCI-Express one lane x1 Express Card 34mm Wide
No. of ports: 1 port
Port Type: DB25 Female
PCB Connector: DB26 Female
IRQ: IO Assigned by System
FIFO: 32 byte hardware FIFO
Baud Rate: up to 15Mbps